1. General Provisions
• 1.1. Ltd. "Production Company “Ronnon”,further the" Seller ", published a public offer for the sale of goods on the samples shown on the official website of the Seller http://ronnon.ru/oferta
• 1.2. In accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (CC RF), this document is a public offer and in case the conditions set out below a physical person conducting the acceptance of this offer, the Seller shall pay for the goods in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. In accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code, the payment of the goods by the Buyer is an acceptance of the offer, which is considered equivalent to the conclusion of the Agreement on the terms set out in the offer.
• 1.3. Based on the above, please read the text of the public offer, and if you do not agree with any point of the offer, you are invited to abandon the purchase of goods or use of services provided by the Seller.
• 1.4. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings: • "Offer" - a public offer of Seller, addressed to an individual (citizen), to conclude with him a contract of sale (hereinafter - the "Agreement") on the existing conditions contained in the Agreement, including all of its applications. • «Buyer" - a natural person who has entered into the Agreement with the Seller on the terms contained in the Agreement. • “Acceptance" - full and unconditional acceptance by the Purchaser of the Treaty conditions. • “Goods” - list of names of the range presented on the official website. • “Order” - individual items from the assortment list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing bids on the website or via the Operator. • “Delivery" - courier services for the delivery of the order.
2. Subject of the Agreement
• 2.1. The seller sells goods in accordance with the valid price list published on the website of the Seller http://ronnon.ru/ , and the Buyer makes the payment and receives the product in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
• 2.2. This Agreement and its annexes are official documents of the Seller and an integral part of the offer.
• 3.1. Order goods made by the Buyer website http://ronnon.ru/
• 3.2. When registering on the website of the seller to the buyer is obliged to provide the following registration information about yourself: • surname, first name; • the actual delivery address; • E-mail address; • contact telephone number (mobile, stationary).
• 3.3. When ordering by the Operator, the Buyer is obliged to provide the information specified in paragraph 3.2. actual agreement. Acceptance by the Buyer of this Agreement is carried out by entering the relevant data by the Buyer in the registration form on the website or by ordering through the Operator. The Buyer has the right to edit your registration information about yourself. The Operator does not change or edit the registration information of the Buyer without the latter's consent. Seller agrees not to disclose the Buyer's data, registering on the site http: //ronnon.ru. and when you make the order, persons unrelated to the execution of the order. Order approving the selected goods, the Buyer gives the Operator the necessary information in accordance with the procedure described in paragraph 3.2.of actual agreement.
• 3.4. The Seller and the Operator is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the provided information by the Buyer.
• 3.5. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the provided information.
• 3.6. Payment by the Buyer independently issued on the website of the Order means the Buyer's acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. Payment date is the day of the order to sign the purchase contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
• 3.7. All information submitted to http://ronnon.ru website is for reference only and may not fully convey true information about specific properties and characteristics of the goods. In case, when the Buyer has questions, concerning the properties and characteristics of the goods, before ordering it is necessary to consult to the operator.
4. Delivery time
• 4.1. Delivery time depends on the availability of the ordered positions of the goods on the Seller's stock and the time required to process of the order. The term of the Order, in exceptional cases, may be agreed with the buyer individually, depending on the characteristics and quantity of goods ordered. In the absence of the Order to the Seller stock, including reasons beyond the control of the latter, the Seller is entitled to cancel the specified goods from the Buyer's Order. Seller will notify the Buyer about changing completeness of its orders by the Operator.
• 4.2. The Order is considered to have been delivered at the time of its transfer to the Buyer. By subscribing to the carrier sheet, the Buyer confirms the execution of the order.
• 4.3. In the case of false information by the Buyer of its contact details, the Seller is not responsible for the improper performance of the Order
• 4.4. In the case of improper performance of the delivery of the Order by the fault of the Seller re-delivery of the Order is free.
5. Payment Order
• 5.1. Payment execution of orders carried out by transfer of funds by the Buyer Delivery Officer. Payment Confirmation Order is executed receipt.
• 5.2. Prices for any position of the goods listed on the Internet site http://ronnon.ru , can be modified unilaterally by the Seller to the Buyer without notice. In the case, when the price change in the position of the ordered goods, Operator shall promptly inform the Buyer of such change. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the order. In the absence of an order is canceled by the Buyer within 14 calendar days from the date of registration.
• 5.4. All orders with delivery across Russia, the conditions listed on the site of the company "Production company" Ronnon” http://ronnon.ru/ in the section "Payment and Delivery". They should always be specified with the Operator.
• 5.5. Cash received in two ways: cash, non-cash payment
• 6.1 Seller's obligation to deliver of the Goods, with the condition of delivery is considered completed from the moment of signing the shipping documents by the Buyer
• 6.2. Ownership of the product and the risks of accidental damage and / or destruction of the goods passes to the Buyer from the date of actual transfer of the goods and the signing of the shipping documents by the Buyer upon delivery of the goods.
• 6.3 Shipping cost and conditions listed on the website of the company http://ronnon.ru/
7. Return Order
• 7.1. In accordance with paragraph 4. Art. 26.1. Federal Law ¹ 2300-I “On Protection of Consumers' Rights”, the Buyer will has the right to refuse to Order the product at any time before the date of the Order.
• 7.2. The Buyer will has no right to give up paid orders (or part of there) of good quality, individually having certain properties.
• 7.3. In accordance with paragraph 2 of "The list of non-food products of good quality that can not be returned or exchanged for a similar product of a different size, shape, dimension, style, color or configuration ", approved by the RF Government Decree of 19.01.1998, the number 55.
• 7.4. In the case, when the Seller delivered the Order of improper quality, the Buyer is obliged to provide goods in the Seller's office as soon as possible to carry out quality checks of the goods.
• 7.5. In accordance with Art. 22 of the Federal Law ¹ 2300-I «On Protection of Consumer Rights", the amount paid by the Buyer for the goods of inadequate quality to be returned to the Buyer within 10 calendar days from the date of request. Refunds made in cash in the office of the Seller, in case of delivery paid money for it will not be returned. If the product has been paid through the electronic payment system, the refund is carried out on an electronic Buyer invoice within 5 working days.
• 7.6. For a refund to the bank card, the Customer must complete a "Statement of cash return", which will be sent upon request of the Company at the Customer's e-mail address, and to fax it along with a copy of the passport to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made to the bank account of the Customer indicated in the application, within 10 (ten) business days from receipt of a "Statement of Cash return" of the company. To return the funds credited to the Company's account in error, by means of payment systems, customer must make a written statement and a copy of the passport and checks / receipts erroneous admission. This statement should be sent at the following address: email@example.com. Upon receipt of a written application with a copy of the passport and receipts / receipt,
the Company produces a return within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the application to the bank account of the Customer, said in a statement. In this case, the refund amount will be equal to the cost of the order. The term of consideration of the application and refund the customer begins to run from the date of receipt of the statements and calculated in working days, excluding holidays / weekends. If the application is received after 18.00 p.m. of Companies working day or a holiday / weekend, the moment of receipt of the application will be considered to the next working day. The Buyer must provide to the Seller claim for the return of goods, or in writing form to address Moscow, Taininskaya street 16 Building 1, or electronically by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The requirement can be made in a free form with the obligatory indication of the contact information of the Buyer, coinciding with the specified when ordering the goods, the name of the return of the goods and return reasons. The Buyer has the right to ask all your questions to the Seller by calling +7 (495) 795-43-38.
• 7.7. Goods of good quality, non-refundable in accordance with the RF Government Decree of 20.10.1998 N 1222 from 06.02.2002 N 81: Products and materials in contact with food products, made of polymer materials, including single-use (dishes and accessories tableware and kitchenware, containers and packing materials for storage and transportation of food) Non-recurrent publications (books, brochures, albums, maps and printed music, sheet every edition, calendars, booklets, publications, reproduced on the technical media of information) (p. 14 introduced by RF Government Decree of 06.02.2002 N 81) Articles made of precious metals, precious stones, precious metals with inserts of semi-precious and synthetic stones, faceted gemstones.
• 8.1. All text information and graphics featured on the website http://www.ronnon.ru/, are the property of the Seller and / or its suppliers and producers of goods.
9. The rights, duties and responsibilities
• 9.1. The Seller is not responsible for the misuse by the Buyer of the goods ordered on the website or by the Operator.
• 9.2. The Seller will be entitled to transfer its rights and obligations under the execution of the order to third parties. The Seller has the right to carry out the recording of telephone conversations with the Buyer. In accordance with paragraph 4, Art. 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information", the Seller agrees to: prevent unauthorized access to information and / or transfer it to persons who have no direct relation to the execution of the order; timely detect and suppress such facts. Telephone conversations are recorded in order to monitor the activities of operators and quality control of order execution.
• 9.3. Ownership of the Order, as well as the risk of accidental loss or damage will pass to the Buyer since the money transfer to Shipping Officer.
• 9.4. All claims for improper execution of the order, the Buyer will be entitled to send to the email address specified on the Internet sait http://ronnon.ru/ , in the Contacts section (http://ronnon.ru/contacts/). All information received is processed as soon as possible.